Hope you have all been enjoying the sunny dry weather we have been having in April, fingers crossed this isn’t the last of it and that we get plenty more this summer.
Summer Slimdown is now well over half way; the group of people doing it have posted some good weight and inch losses which is great news. Entering the final few weeks now, so the final push before the last weigh and measure. Keep working hard.
Don’t forget we have the early morning Spin classes on a Monday and Friday, both classes run from 6:45-7:30. George Pearson teaches the early Monday class, with Karli teaching the Friday morning class. With the lovely and light early mornings you have no excuse, so make sure you book in at the Fitness Desk.
Pre –Season Training
Does your sports team need to keep fit over the summer months? If so we can help, we can offer Spin or High Intensity Interval Training (sport specific) as a team. This could be 1 or 2 sessions a week and prices will vary dependent on the sessions and the amount of people that you would like to attend.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Beach Fit Bootcamp
Got a holiday planned this summer or just want to get fit?
Then don’t miss out on this great opportunity…
The Beach Fit Bootcamp includes-
- 2 x 1 hour sessions a week – targeting all areas of the body to help you look amazing on the beach!
- Dietary advice with weekly food journals to help keep you on track.
- Group Training T-shirt provided.
- Weights, Measurements and Pictures to be taken at the start of the first class. Follow ups will be at 3 weeks to ensure you are on the right path, with a final one at the end.
- Presentation Night after the 6 week course. There will be a certificate for hardest worker, the biggest weight loss achiever and for the greatest measurement loss.
Price to members – £64.99 WOW £5.41 per session
For non – members – £74.99
The sessions will run Monday and Thursday evenings at 7pm with Karli.
Sign up by 12th May to receive an extra 5% off!
Starting Monday 5th May.